Volunteers are a crucial part of our organization. We have many fun opportunities to get involved and help us bring options of help, hope, and healing to victims and their families of violence and abuse. Options offers two ways for you to volunteer: Direct and Indirect Service.
Direct Service volunteers support staff and other volunteers working directly with our clients. Direct service volunteers can help in the following areas:
- answering the 24/7 hotline,
- covering the Office and/or Shelter,
- transportation of a client,
- providing childcare during Options-provided classes, and
- volunteering professional services for clients.
Indirect Service volunteers support staff and other volunteers working behind the scenes mostly out of the office. Indirect service volunteers help with:
- event planning/awareness,
- being part of a board committee (finance, fundraising, nominating),
- general office work (filing, mailings, data entry), and
- general building and yard maintenance.
If you have any questions about our volunteer programs, Volunteer Specialist Morgan, today! 785-625-4202 or firstname.lastname@example.org
If you’d like to start the volunteer application process, give us your information, fill out this form: